Saturday, September 23, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
We welcome ALL moms from all different backgrounds. Moms of infants through Kindergarten, and moms-to-be.
At MOPS at First Church you will:
- Be part of a Christian community and get to know other moms while your kids are safely cared for.
- Receive hope-filled insights from interesting speakers.
- Have honest discussions with other moms who know what you are going through.
- Give your creativity an outlet and take part in various service projects.
When: Start date for the winter/spring semester is Thursday, September 7, 2017. Meetings are offered on the:
Two Thursdays a month 7 - 9 PM
Meeting location: Children's Choir Room at First Church (below the sanctuary) except for special outings.
Cost: $40 per mom and semester (Winter/Spring and Fall)
The cost cover childcare, materials and membership into MOPS international. Partial scholarship are available. Contact Laura Schwarcz
Fall 2017 Schedule and Themes:
- September 7 - Welcome
- September 23 - MOPS' Night Out
- September 28 - Clutter Free
- October 12 - Worry
- October 26 - Outreach Night
- October 28 - Halloween Photo Shoot - 10 AM-12 PM
- November 2 - MOPS' Night Out
- November 16 - Advent
- December 7 - Christmas Party - Beloved
- December 14 - MOPS' Night Out
Join MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) at First Church
Do you have questions about MOPS?
Please contact Laura Schwarcz