United Methodist Women
- Offering Christian friendship and fellowship.
- Emphasizing spiritual growth.
- Practicing our faith. Supporting each other and those in need around us.
- Affirming the love of God for all humankind. Participating in the local and global missions of our church.
- Advocating for our children and children everywhere.
- Joining with United Methodist Women worldwide to fulfill God's mission.
UMW at First Church is a unit of the largest women's organization in the world with over a million members. Learn more about UMW...
The United Methodist Women are a group devoted to spiritual growth and dedicated to the work of supporting missions. Fellowship and friendship are also an integral part of our organization. We are divided into six "Circles" which are the activity centers of the UMW. We would be very pleased to have any woman join us.
We welcome you and invite you to join with our women at one of our monthly UMW "circles" SMALL GROUPS
We welcome ALL moms from all different backgrounds. Moms of infants through Kindergarten, and moms-to-be.
At MOMS@FUMC you will:
- Be part of a Christian community and get to know other moms while your kids are safely taken care of.
- Receive hope-filled insights from interesting speakers.
- Have honest discussions with other moms who know what you are going through.
- Give your creativity an outlet and take part in various service projects.
When: Every month from 7 - 8:30 PM
Tuesday, Sept. 10
Tuesday, Oct. 1
Tuesday, Nov. 5
Tuesday, Dec. 3
Tuesday, Jan. 7
Tuesday, Feb. 4
Tuesday, Mar. 3
Tuesday, Apr. 7
Tuesday, May 5
Meeting location: Linder Lounge at First Church (across the upper patio on the east side of the Sanctuary)
Cost: $40 per school year (Sept. - May). The cost covers childcare, materials, and guest speakers. Partial scholarships are available.
If you have any questions, please contact