Welcome to Mission Outreach Thrift Store!
We sell a variety of interesting items in a boutique setting. We have quality clothing and shoes, linens, quilts, books, art, small appliances, all kinds of furniture and lamps, jewelry, silverware, kitchenware, toys, collectibles, and vintage clothing. All proceeds support outreach missions of our church.
Store Hours and location:
We'd love for you to visit our store. To shop or drop off donations. Call the store if you need larger items picked up. We got free off-street parking in front of the store.
Monday-Saturday from 11 AM - 4 PM (new temporary hours during the Covid-19 pandemic).
Staying Safe While Shopping
To keep our customers and ourselves safe, increased sanitation, social distancing and face masks requirements are in place.
3186 Adams Avenue (Antique Row in Normal Heights)
San Diego, CA 92116
Map and directions...
Buy online and curbside pickup
Specially selected items are now also available online with curbside pickup. See our Missions Outreach Thrift Store facebook page for current offerings.
Store Gift Cards
If you know of someone in need of clothing or household goods, a gift card from the Thrift store might be a much-appreciated gift. They are available in any amount you choose.
How to Donate
Currently we can only accept a limited amount of donations. Please contact the store before bringing anything in.
We always need good quality donations. Your tax-deductible donations enable us to fulfill our primary purpose—to raise funds for our mission projects, and to provide the community with needed items at reasonable prices.
1. Drop your items off directly at the Thrift Store (free parking spaces are available in front of the store).
2. We will come to your house and pick up your larger donations. Just call the store and let us know what you would like to donate. We'll arrange a pickup time that is most convenient for you.
The store manager is supported by volunteers from First Church and the local community. If you want to volunteer, please contact the store manager at 619-528-0026.
By shopping or donating you support
- HIV/AIDS Ministry
- Loaves and Fishes Food Ministry
- New Entra Casa, a residential facility for ex-offender women
- Elder Outreach
- Mission Projects of United Methodist Women
- United Methodist Urban Ministries (METRO) Good Neighbor Center